The A Fitness Today International Sports & Fitness Festival (#SpoFiFe), organised by Go International Group Dotcom Sdn. Bhd. in Malaysia and Go International Group Dotcom Pty. Ltd. in Australia with support provided by the participating host city council and sponsors include the police, local, state, federal and international agencies, aim to provide a safe and secure environment at our event for the public, volunteers and participants throughout the event duration.
The following is a legal document and affects your rights. Please read through carefully before proceeding to the next step.
- The A Fitness Today International Sports & Fitness Festival aims to provide a safe and secure environment at the event for the public, volunteers and participants throughout the event duration. You are required to abide by these rules to help achieve this aim:
- There is limited parking available, so participants are encouraged to use public transportation, carpool or get dropped off.
- There is no Baggage Check provided for participants. The Organisers will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items left behind. For Lost & Found items, kindly email us at email@example.com and state your full name, phone number, email address and a description of what you have lost or found.
- Do not leave bags, backpacks or items left unattended. Security personnel will remove any bags or items left unattended.
- At the event meeting point, only registered participants with a QR code confirmation or printed confirmation will be allowed to enter. Unregistered participants are strictly not allowed to participate in any of the events for safety reasons.
- For the Move8 Walk-a-Hunt, a time limit of 4-hours applies from start to finish. Participants will need to show proof of timing by taking a photo and posting it up with 3 hashtags: #sportsforall #move8 #spofife2023
- The Organisers will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or death, which may arise, before, during or as a result of the participation in the event.
- If you see any suspicious activity, report it immediately to the SpoFiFe Secretariat.
- In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and programs of the AFT International Sports & Fitness Festival, its organiser, sponsors and partners and to use its facilities, equipment and services, in addition to the donation, payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others acting on their behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities, programs or services of the AFT International Sports & Fitness Festival and its co-organiser, sponsors and partners or the use of any equipment or exercise programs at various sites, including home, provided by and/or recommended by the AFT International Sports & Fitness Festival, its organiser, sponsors and partners.
- I understand and I am aware that any physical activity such as walking, running, strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of any equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity. I understand and I am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities, and I understand the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury, disability or death.
- I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation in these activities. I do hereby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for my participation in the exercise activities, programs and any use of exercise equipment. I also acknowledge that it has been recommended that I have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physician as to physical activity, exercise and use of exercise equipment. I acknowledge that either I have had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate in the exercise activities, programs and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in said activities, programs and use of any equipment.
- I understand that providing and maintaining an exercise/fitness program for me does not constitute an acknowledgment, representation or indication of my physiological well-being or a medical opinion relating thereto.
- I grant the AFT International Sports & Fitness Festival, and its organiser Go International Group Dotcom Sdn. Bhd. and Go International Group Dotcom Pty. Ltd. the unconditional right to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I understand that there will be no refund in the event where AFT International Sports & Fitness Festival has to be postponed or cancelled under any unforeseen circumstances.